Monday, September 19, 2005

KISKYKISKYKISKY!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO-OO!!
how i love kisky.
well, its blogging time in WA!!
school is awsome. except all the sophmore guys in polaris are idiots. except josh.
rawr. i hate to say this, but on average, girls are more mature than guys.

i went to the puyallup fair!! they had flogging molly patches, and crazy-expensive food. we didnt go on any rides, because they dont give ride bracelets on Fri., and it would be about five bucks a ride. ick. saw a bunch of cool stuff though. at the marines booth, they really yell at you when you are doing pullups. PUUUUUMP!!!!
anywayz, after the fair, my scout troop piled back into the van, and went off to staff camp sheppard Mom And Me for cub scouts. it was actually awful, because my kids were ALL brats, but it was sorta fun. for one, i had free time, so i went to the bb gun range with joe and robbie, who worked it. good times, good times. i dont want to say anything incriminating, cause my parents might read it.
and at about 9:30 on sat. night, it was time to leave. then, me and robbie made history by polishing off half a cooler of kisky, wich is sugar and coolaid powder mixed with a little bit of water. we got in the van, and that 4 hour ride home was the funniest thing in the universe. for starters, robbie, this 300 pound guy put his hat on sideways, and started frontin and rappin.
HO-LY-COW
im serious, that stuff is like alchohol, but without the hangover.

and at dinner, Mr. Almond got in trouble for throwing rolls from the food line into the filled mess hall. he was a server, you see. it was funny! the rolls, not the trouble.

wow. i have a packet of rice cakes right beside me, and i was eating one. but i guess that i was taking one out, taking a bite, putting it down, and getting another.

well, see you later. i have some rice cakes to eat.

ROCK ON!!!!

P.S.

Blitzkriegers, call me if you can come saturday.

13 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, September 19, 2005, Blogger Jacob Feldman said...

Stop the nukes! Stop the nukes!
Yeah, it's irritating isn't Jason?
Girls are just more mature than guys. Not enough mature guys out there...

 
At 7:11 PM, September 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drink up me hearties Yo-Ho!

 
At 7:03 PM, September 20, 2005, Blogger Jacob Feldman said...

Yo-ho nate, YO-HO!!!

 
At 10:31 AM, September 25, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

And happy talk like a pirate day to you too.

Is Mr. Almond Elisabeth's dad or her brother?

I now see why my dad said I couldn't invite you camping with us Jason. Because of things like this. We didn't have any coolaid though.

Is Beefloaf&Kisky Robbie?

 
At 2:22 PM, September 25, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Almond, the infamous roll thrower, would have to be my dad. (I'm not sure I should be proud of this.)

 
At 6:23 PM, September 25, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Camping with Jason?!
"I pity the Fool"

 
At 9:21 PM, September 25, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

no, its marlow.

beefloaf!!

and its not JUST cool-aid......

 
At 6:33 AM, September 26, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

dude, i actually did too!!

except it was after the rockford files for me, not mcgyver.

ROCK ON!!! \_/

 
At 7:23 PM, September 26, 2005, Blogger Jacob Feldman said...

I piraaaaaaaaaaateeeeeeeeeesssssssss!!!! Life for mi!

 
At 7:12 AM, September 29, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

Speaking of mature girls.

Last night I went to my Honors English class and wrote a story with two guys and a girl from my class. It's about this grandma with green hair and her drug dealing grandson, Angelo, aka Jelly. Oh and there are seventeen and a half police officers one of which is a dwarf. He's a whole police though, there's a trainee that's only half.

Compared to last night it sounds sane. Anyway, the two guys looked at me like I was crazy when I started pulling crazy ideas out of my head. And the other girl is older and just rolled her eyes at us stupid freshmen.

Heh heh. She's a freshman too. Should we tell her?

 
At 6:38 AM, September 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you guys are, like, SO immature....

 
At 12:08 PM, October 01, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

but what about us girls, missy?

 
At 4:35 PM, October 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHUT UP!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://savefile.com/files/3896098" loop=true>