Monday, August 22, 2005

Futeball'

huzzah!
Jason S. Is a member of the N.K. football team! tremble in your boots C.K..........
I play defensive tackle and offensive guard. and I get really sweaty and smelly.
and in other news:
I apologize for my pants post if some people thought it was inappropriate. but Andrew and Joe, I have more to tell you......

and another small news bit that really isn't important, but threes nothing else to type, but

I'M GOING TO VIRGINIA ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!


slow news month............

4 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, August 23, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

hmmmmm........

i should work out.....

 
At 5:08 PM, August 23, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

holy cow Will!!!
you are up pretty flippin early!

 
At 8:13 AM, August 25, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

Good Job Jason!

YEah!!! you're here!

We get to see you tonight! Yay!!!

Yau are up a bit early aren't you?

 
At 8:25 PM, August 25, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

Muah?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://savefile.com/files/3896098" loop=true>