Saturday, July 15, 2006

I Heart Hee-Hoo Times A Billion.

lets have another thought blog. just for kicks. because i like to kick. cows.


im typing on a pretty huge moniter.
im depressed some of the time.
i miss my youth group friends.
im gonna miss island lake.
i miss alot of stuff.
the backstreet boys. oh my.
i wore shades to a rave.
i danced. with men. oh my.
me likey myspace.
get one.
people at camp=super kewl.
theres alot of movies i want to see.
to everyone who reads this, we should hang out sometime.
me like-o el cold weather-o.
i also like spanish.
i like you.
j/k, im joshin you.
because josh is actually my friend.
im learning to knit.
im gonna make like a billion scarves.
hee-hoo is making me a scarf.
my name is bearclaw.
me likey.
adios.
i love you

-Donut_Munky Zero

3 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, July 17, 2006, Blogger Leah said...

And who is this Hee-Hoo personage?

 
At 7:24 AM, August 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee-hoo=needler master & camp residento

 
At 9:01 PM, August 13, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

actually, needler and hee-hoo are two diff. people.

and mr. anonymous, you are dumb.

senore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://savefile.com/files/3896098" loop=true>