Thursday, February 16, 2006

Slarg Mafia







well, maybye i should post.
or maybye not.
im not going to school today.
its really cold.
i wish monkeys had fire breath.
doesnt everyone like toast?
forks are better than spoons.
old spice body spray makes a flamethrower.
how did we ever come up with slarg?
Astoria will be cool.
people move.
i finally have halo 1.
i eat cereal 85% of all my breakfasts.
say hello to your local man in pants!
apples are weird.
i was warm in my bed.
Dropkick Murphys!
Rammestein.
i really really really want to go to a Demon Hunter concert.
why do girls like flowers??
4 foot tall teddy bears.
top ramen.
food for thought......heh heh heh
Mr. T wears funny socks.
i like fire.
guns kill people like spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat.
there, i updated.
happy now?
i wont see cory until like tuesday.
farewell!

12 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, February 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the day was long and partly hard
tomorrow will be the same
too much rice crispy treats
y to u get a HC and not me
be carefule where you throw those flames - ouch
u were cold
now ur warm
my lids are starting to fall
fall fall

 
At 4:47 PM, February 21, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

Hmmm?

 
At 4:13 PM, February 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

check this ninja training camp out.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8947518926298275439

 
At 5:06 PM, February 23, 2006, Blogger Leah said...

Why don't guys like flowers?? Answer me that, dougnut monkey zero! ;)

 
At 2:12 PM, February 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is this Cory of which you speak?

 
At 5:59 PM, February 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet none of you folks have really noted the genius of DonnutMonkey0's post. I mean, ANYONE could find something to comment about after reading that!

Yes, I like fire too...and apples aren't as weird as bananas are.

 
At 9:32 PM, February 27, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

thats right!!
good times, good times.....

 
At 7:40 PM, March 05, 2006, Blogger Marguerite said...

Seriously, I'm with Leah, Why don't Guys like flowers? what's not to like? I think we like them because they are pretty and serve no other purose, for the most part, so you just spent a bunch of money on something that you consider useless, just because you like us. Or something.

That and they're pretty. :D

 
At 3:16 PM, March 09, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

BEEFLOAF!!!!!

YES I DID!!!

 
At 4:54 PM, March 11, 2006, Blogger Marguerite said...

oooh Don't you look cool! AW MAN. I miss you.

In other news. The parental controls won't let me see your blog. It has objectionable content. I have no idea what that actually is, because of some places that it allows, and the not allowing of my own blog. *rolls eyes* Luckily, I am 1337 or something, Tada.

 
At 7:54 PM, March 11, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

hmmmm......
maybye it just doesn't want people to be struck senseless by my beutifal face....

j/k!!! J/K!!!! LOL!!!!

i'm annoying to myself.

 
At 7:55 PM, March 11, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

J/K!!!

i meant beautiful.

LOL LOL LOL!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://savefile.com/files/3896098" loop=true>